Our commitment to privacy
The Privacy Act includes a set of 13 harmonised privacy principles that regulate the handling of personal information by Australian and Norfolk Island Government agencies and some private sector organizations. These principles are called the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs). They replace both the Information Privacy Principles (IPPs) that applied to Australian Government agencies and the National Privacy Principles (NPPs) that applied to some private sector organisations.
In Action Services Group Pty Ltd trading as The Business Ally collects personal information about you (‘the Information’) in the following ways:
- When you subscribe to receive our emails, you will be asked to provide us with your name and email;
- When you register to comment on our Blog, you will be asked to provide us with your name and email;
- When you complete a prospect form, initial meeting form, New Client Details Form or any other form in our website or through email, you will be asked to provide personal details;
- When you provide personal details to a member of our team in the course of your dealings with them.
Use of this Information
In Action Services Group Pty Ltd trading as The Business Ally collects the Information to provide you with a specific service. For example, we may use the Information you provide us to:
- Communicate with you via email.
- Enable you to comment on Blog posts.
- Create a record for you on our client database.
- Provide services to you as a client.
Disclosure of Personal Information
In Action Services Group Pty Ltd trading as The Business Ally will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise supply to third parties any personal information obtained from you without your consent.
Security of your personal information
In Action Services Group Pty Ltd trading as The Business Ally has security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of the Information under its control. These security measures include:
- Firewalls – to prevent the hacking of our database.
- Clauses in employee agreements requiring confidentiality.
- Appropriate security access to our business premises.
Correcting and updating your PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may gain access to Information that In Action Services Group Pty Ltd trading as The Business Ally has collected about you, by contacting our office. You can change or update personal information via email or online through our web site.
If you send sensitive information via open or unsecured email accounts or any other unsecured electronic means In Action Services Group Pty Ltd trading as The Business Ally is not responsible for loss, theft or compromise of that data.
We may store your electronic data via computer software applications hosted remotely on the internet or allow access to data through third-party vendors’ secured portals or cloud. Electronic data that is confidential to your company may be transmitted or stored using these methods. We use reasonable efforts to keep the data secured in accordance with our obligations under the Code of Professional Conduct however In Action Services Group Pty Ltd trading as The Business Ally is not responsible for and any loss, theft or compromise of that data caused by the third party.
Contacting in action services group